New Years Eve FOTD

Hope everyone had a safe and fun New Year's Eve! I decided to to go for a smokey blue look with some glitter thrown in.

 
  
 

On eyes:
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Paint Pot in Quite Natural
Urban Decay Flipside (lid)
HIP Metallic Duo in Platinum silver side (inner corner and 1/3rd lid)
MAC Deep Truth (outer third of lid and crease)
MAC Carbon (outer corner and outer crease)
Urban Decay Oil Slick (outer corner and crease)
Urban Decay Uzi (highlight)
Lancome Color Design Eyeliner in Sparkle Black (waterline)
Jane Pure Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Black (lash line)
Clinique Lash Building Primer
Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black
Lancome Defincils Mascara
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear (eyebrows)

Face and Lips:
Bare Minerals in Deepest Deep (concealer);
Borghese Hydro-Minerali Crème Finish Makeup in Espresso (concealer)
Valana Minerals Cheeky Cheek Pot in Cheeky Orchid
Valana Minerals Blazing Bronzer in Bahia Tan (highlight)
Milani Lip Liner in Black Brown Stilla Lip Glaze in Vanilla

Gangstarr Girl had asked for a tut on how I do a smokey look so I did one with this look. Now I  just need to put it together.


5 comments:

Amina said...

you look gorgeous!! happy new year!!

January 2, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Nikkia Chanel said...

I love this look. Very Pretty

January 2, 2009 at 3:49 PM
Seymone said...

Loves it.. i hope you had a blast

January 2, 2009 at 10:50 PM
yummy411 said...

my my my didn't you look just fabulous for new years!! i love it suzie!

January 6, 2009 at 11:09 AM
SuzieC said...

@ Amina - Thanks, same to you!

@ slvrlips - Thanks!

@ Seymone - Thanks! I did! I went to church and actually had a good time.

@ yummy - Thanks! Now you know I had to bring in the new year with some hotness!

January 7, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Post a Comment