Curly Fro/Twistout

I got bored with my regular twistout so while on youtube I found a way I could spice it up and I love it.  It's a really easy curly fro. The method in the video didn't work for me so I tried this one which works great!
Simply get yourself some foam rollers. You can get them at the beauty supply they come in packs of 5-6 in varying sizes. Pick the roller size you want for the curl size you want.  I use the mid to larger sized ones which are kinda long. Perm rods also work well but I advise using paper since the surface is somewhat rough and can snag your hair. This can be done on freshly twisted hair or on older twists when you're ready for a twistout. The amount of twists are up to you. You can do a few twists or a lot. Before I set them on the rods I spritz with my glycerin mix and rub my shea butter/coconut mix through my hair.

Step 1: Set your twists on flex rods.  I leave them in overnight.



Step 2: Take out rods separate the curls than begin to untwist.



Step 3:  Fluff and you're good to go!

 
 

Check out this post to see what the front looks like.



5 comments:

Nikkia Chanel said...

I love this hair style. This hair style really has me thinking of going natural. Very pretty

January 25, 2009 at 1:06 PM
Amina said...

beautiful!!!!!
I really love this style

January 25, 2009 at 1:25 PM
Vernadette said...

oooooooowwwwwweeeeeeee cute cute cute..I love it!

January 25, 2009 at 8:30 PM
Anonymous said...

Your hair is GORGEOUS! How do you maintain the shine?

January 26, 2009 at 6:52 PM
SuzieC said...

Thank you ladies!

@ slvrlips - I'm sure natural would look good on you!

@ Milan - Thanks - For shine I rub a combo of shea butter and coconut oil.

January 30, 2009 at 5:22 PM

Post a Comment