Inaugurations and The Pretty Committee *pic heavy*

The Pretty Committee got together over the inauguration weekend to talk makeup, cupcakes and more makeup. This time we had a guest, Ms. Clumps of Mascara herself, Brittany! I went for a pink, purple and blue look.

 
  

On eyes:
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Paint in Mauvism
MAC shadow in Romping (lid)
Iman shadow in African Violet (outer corner and crease)
MAC Deep Truth (outer corner and outer crease) (my new love of the moment)

MAC Nylon (highlight)
Jane Pure Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Black (lash line)
Lancome Color Design Eyeliner in Sparkle Black (waterline)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in Very Black

Face and Lips:
Bare Minerals in Deepest Deep (concealer);
Borghese Hydro-Minerali Crème Finish Makeup in Espresso (concealer)
Valana Minerals Foundation in Amber Dream (used to set concealer)
Revlon Sculpting Blush in Berry Daring
Lancome Lipstick in Pink Heels and Max Factor lip gloss in Pomogranate Fusion (I think) purple side

 
  
Look at all that makeup...
 
  
  
Brittany, Shawnta and me 
  
The master at work.  Kia did a smokey look for Brittany... 
  
Isn't she lovely!! The smokey eye was achieved with the MAC Smokey Eyes palette from the holiday collection. 
 
  
Shana and Jen 
  
Shann, Slvrlips, Kia 
  
Shawnta and I  
 
Shann, me and Shana
TPC group shot! As always a great time was had!!

5 comments:

Amina said...

you ladies look like you had sooo much fun!!! You all look gorgeous as always!! I loove your eye make up look!! very pretty!!

I was drooling when I saw the table full of make up. I just wanted to jump on it..lol

January 24, 2009 at 12:35 PM
Anonymous said...

Those girls are fly! I would love to hang out with y'all. ;-)

And your look was so fab, the pics do not do you justice.

January 24, 2009 at 9:36 PM
B said...

*tears* I wanna come back!!! Dang, I'm cheesin' like a mofo.

January 25, 2009 at 9:53 PM
SuzieC said...

@ Amina - When will you be in town again? You know we're dying to meet to meet you in person!

@ Jen - LOL!! Thanks!!

@ B - It was so good to meet you! Can't wait to do it again!

January 30, 2009 at 5:24 PM

luminess said...

You really look so fab in those pictures.

October 14, 2010 at 8:28 AM

Post a Comment