FOTD 12/28

I'm so in love with Urban Decay Shadows!  I'm trying to figure out what took me so long to try them out. This is a pretty neutral look.

 
  



On eyes:
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
HIP Paint in Nervy
Urban Decay YDK (lid)
MAC Magnetic Fields (outer corner and crease)
Urban Decay Twiced Baked (outer corner and crease)
Lancome Color Design in Duo in Sparkling Plum (light side – highlight)
Jane Pure Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Black (lash line)
Clinique Lash Building Primer
Loreal Telescopic Mascara in Carbon Black

Face and Lips:
Bare Minerals in Deepest Deep (concealer);
Borghese Hydro-Minerali Crème Finish Makeup in Espresso (concealer)
Valana Minerals Cheeky Cheek Pot in Red Hibiscus
Loreal Lip Liner in Blackberry
Stilla Lip Glaze in Raisin

4 comments:

Amina said...

so pretty!!
i also need to venture more for eyeshadows. When i started wearing make up, i was told not to bother if the e/s is not mac because it won't be pigmented....
it kinda stuck..

January 2, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Nikkia Chanel said...

Very Pretty look!! Yeah Urban Decay makes great shadows. I'm not sure what took me so long to get into them either.

January 2, 2009 at 3:52 PM
Anonymous said...

I sooo need to go shopping. I have one UD, thing and that's the palette.

I want that stankin Magnetic Fields too that I passed on! Boo to you for making this purty look. :)

January 3, 2009 at 7:15 AM
SuzieC said...

Thanks Ladies!

@ slvrlips - I love my Urban Decay palette! I need to get more.

January 18, 2009 at 10:42 PM

Post a Comment