FOTD 4/19

I was messing around with my shadows and this is what I came up with. I think I could have done a better job blending the pink and the purple. Virtuous Blue suggested I use my NYX Glitter Palette as a liner. I tried and didn't work out too well. They would not spread. I tried 3 brushes and none of them worked it just clumped up. I'm going to keep playing with it because I really like the palette.



On eyes: UDPP; HIP Duos in Shady (brown side), Reckless, HIP Pigment in Fiery, HIP Creme Liner in Eggplant; Wet and Wild shadow in Cream (highlighter); NIK Shadow Pencil in White, NYX Liner in Black; Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara


On my face: Bare Mineral foundation in Deepest Deep; Smashbox Camera Ready Concealer in 8; Revlon Golden Affair Sculpting Blush in Berry Daring; HIP Vibrant Shimmering Powder in Thriving
On my lips I had a black brown liner by Milani and a Victoria's Secret Lip Lacquer in Pink Slip. I love that color and of course it's been discontinued. Off to ebay I go to try and find it.

6 comments:

Amina said...

I've never tried the HIP collection. I will look into the purple color. So pretty:)

April 21, 2008 at 9:44 AM
Seymone said...

I love this look the best on you... I think I need to get that cheek color by revlon..

April 22, 2008 at 7:48 PM
SuzieC said...

@ nywele - The HIP collection is pretty good plus it's always buy one get one somewhere and who can beat that!

@ seymone - I really like the cheek color also. I think it might be my fave for the summer.

April 22, 2008 at 11:42 PM

yummy411 said...

suzie! this is my fave!!!! your rock in these purples!!

April 30, 2008 at 1:08 AM
yummy411 said...

oh and i love your hair!!

April 30, 2008 at 1:09 AM
SuzieC said...

Thanks yummy! I love me some purple shadow!

May 2, 2008 at 12:38 AM

Post a Comment