It's the dog days of summer and hair feels hat on my head. The only way the alleviate feeling like I have a sheep on my head is to wear my hair up. While watching youtube I came across this simple and cute style. It's real simple and can easily turn into 3 styles.
1. Section hair. You'll want to section a part on the side that you'll twist up.
2. Braid or flat twist up the sides. I did 2 strand flat twists and secured with black rubber bands. To get the rubber bands out I pull them away from my hair and snip them.
3. Repeat on the other side
4. Twist up the rest of your hair
5. Starting from the bottom twist hair into a french roll and secure with a large bobby pin
6. Take the remaining hair on the top and tuck it under and secure with small bobby pins. Now you'll have a mini hump on top of your head.
7. Tuck and pin any loose strands in the back and you'll end up with this...
8. Tuck the front or leave it loose I tucked mine...